We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.Overall responsible for developing a global compensation and benefits strategy.Operationally responsible for compensation...
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Overall responsible for developing a global compensation and benefits strategy.
- Operationally responsible for compensation management and management of employee benefits.
- Responsible for understanding local and global market development, compensation competitiveness, and developing recommendations.
- Formulating and implementing policies and practices globally.
- Ensuring World Class global service delivery of benefits across the company.
- Providing analytical support for the delivery of the company’s compensation and benefits programs.
- Creating and maintaining compensation models and systems.
- Coordinating benefit setup, deduction, and compliance reporting issues with Information Systems, Human Resources, and payroll.
- Identifying and developing relationships with external partners.
- 7-10 years’ experience working with Compensation & Benefits.
- Experience in a global environment and cross-border.
- Experience in the Software industry is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and implement compensation and benefits processes, procedures, and policies.
- You have seen the best practices and know-how to get there.
- Ability to conduct a sophisticated and creative analysis of data, and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical, research, and problem-solving skills.
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.